It’s no surprise that banana bread is one of my favorite dessert/snack items but sometimes I want banana bread stat and don’t want to wait 50 + minutes, so I present to you these banana bread MUFFINS ready in 15 minutes!
You will seriously go bananas over these babies! Bake a batch and wait for your house to smell like a glorious bakery. Plus, they’re so moist and fluffy, and refined sugar-free since these muffins are made with coconut sugar.
These muffins are oh so moist and made with One Degree Organic Foods sprouted spelt flour. I love how each of their flours shows the location and farmer who grew the grain on the packaging. They care about the quality of their ingredients and that’s truly what makes their flours great and amazing to bake with!
These banana bread spelt muffins are so easy to make and require ingredients you likely already have in your kitchen. They’re made with all natural ingredients you can pronounce. There’s no artificial junk like in store-bought varieties.
You will need:
Banana Bread Muffins (makes 12-14 muffins)
- 3 bananas, mashed
- 3/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup coconut oil, melted
- 2 cups One Degree Organic Foods spelt flour
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4-1/2 cup chocolate chips
- toppings: chocolate chips, banana chips (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375F degrees.
- Combine mashed banana, almond milk, eggs and melted coconut oil in a bowl. Whisk.
- Add the spelt flour, coconut sugar, baking powder, salt and cinnamon and mix to combine.
- Scoop muffin batter into a muffin pan lined with muffin liners.
- Bake muffins at 375F degrees for 15-17 minutes. Let cool and enjoy!
Thank you One Degree Organic Foods for sponsoring this post! I feel so blessed to work with brands I love and that support me. All opinions are always my own.