Biscotti are an amazing tea or coffee companion. I personally hate coffee but I’ve been enjoying biscotti with a chai latte, hot chocolate or golden milk latte.
A few weeks ago, I posted my flourless biscotti made with oat flour. You all loved them and I loved seeing your recreations on Instagram and Facebook! I decided to get back in the kitchen for another biscotti creation! These are once again flourless but also grain-free since we’re using almond flour.
These almond biscotti are studded with dried blueberries and chopped pistachios – one of my current favorite combinations! I love the colour combo as well as the flavour profile!
Blueberry Pistachio Almond Biscotti (makes 20-25 biscotti)
- 3 cups almond flour (Bob’s Red Mill almond flour is my favorite)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1/2 cup pistachios, chopped
- 1/4 cup dried blueberries (Bob’s Red Mill)
- 1 tsp rose water (or vanilla)
- 2 eggs (I have not tested substitutions)
- 3 tbsp avocado oil or grapeseed oil
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees.
- In a bowl, combine almond flour, coconut sugar and baking powder and mix. Add the chopped pistachios, dried blueberries and mix again.
- To the dry ingredients, add eggs, oil and rose water (or vanilla). Mix until a cookie batter forms. Use your hands.
- On a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, make two logs with the biscotti batter.
- Bake at 350F degrees for 20-25 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool on a cooling rack for 45 minutes.
- Slice biscotti on an angle and place them back on the baking sheet, side down. Bake for 10-15 mins.
- Flip the biscotti and bake another 10-15 minutes.
- Let cool completely on a cooling rack. Dip in chocolate and sprinkle with chopped nuts. Store in an air-tight container for up to 2 weeks or freeze for longer. Enjoy!