Protein. Brownie. Bites.
Enough said. I love these brownie balls anytime of the day, whether it’s post-workout, as a snack or dessert! These balls are super duper easy to make and of course no-bake.
These protein brownie bites are gluten-free, dairy-free and refined sugar free! Whatcha waiting for, let’s get rolling!
Protein Brownie Bites (makes 12 medium-sized balls)
- 1/2 cup oat flour (or gluten-free flour)
- 1/2 cup protein powder
- 2 tbsp cacao powder
- 2 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup peanut butter (or nut butter of choice)
- 2 tbsp mixings of choice (optional) You can use any mixings you enjoy such as chia seeds, chocolate chips dried cranberries, goji berries, etc
- In a bowl, combine the oat flour, protein powder and cacao powder and mix to combine.
- To this dry mix, add the coconut oil, honey, peanut butter and mixings (optional). Mix until a batter forms.
- Form into balls and refrigerate until ready to eat. Enjoy!