Decadent. Smooth. Creamy. All the wonderful qualities of a luxurious oatmeal. I’m a big believer of having dessert for breakfast sometimes and this is a prime example. I made this chocolate chip cookie cheesecake oatmeal on a morning that I was craving sweets and boy, did it deliver! I think you will fall in love with it!
Chocolate Chip Cookie Cheesecake Oatmeal (Serves 1):
- 1/2 cup organic quick cooking oats
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 tsp butter extract
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1- 2 tbsp cream cheese, cubed (vegan option: dairy-free cream cheese)
- 1-2 chocolate chip cookies of choice
- A handful of chocolate chips
- In a pot over medium heat, combine the oats, cinnamon, nutmeg, unsweetened almond milk, butter extract and maple syrup. Keep stirring as it cooks.
- Once it is cooked and has a smooth and creamy texture, fold in the cream cheese, crushed chocolate chip cookies and chocolate chips.
- Remove from heat and enjoy! Can be topped with extra crushed cookies, cubbed cream cheesr and chocolate chips. Enjoy!
You need to recreate my chocolate chip cookie cheesecake oatmeal. Trust me, you won’t regret it!