Hello chocolate chip cookie skillet of my dreams! It’s ready in 20 minutes or less to satisfy your sweet tooth.
Sometimes I crave warm, chewy, ooey gooey chocolate chip cookies but I’m not in the mood to make a batch of two dozens. cue cookie skillet
This chocolate chip cookie is the perfect dessert for when you just want one cookie to yourself (or to share). I make mine in a small cast iron pan but any small pan or baking dish will work great!
You will need:
Chocolate Chip Cookie Skillet (serves 2)
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour (gluten-free option: use gluten-free all purpose flour)
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/3 cup coconut sugar (or brown sugar)
- 1 egg
- 4 tbsp melted butter
- chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees.
- In a bowl, whisk together the egg, melted butter and coconut sugar.
- Add flour, baking powder and salt. Mix until a batter consistency is reached.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Press cookie batter into a greased 6-7 inch cast iron pan or regular skillet.
- Bake at 350F degrees for 15-20 minutes. Enjoy.