Another day, another dessert because why the fudge not?
This chocolate fudge is a breeze to make and comes in handy when you want to satisfy that sweeth tooth quickly. It requires no cooking – simply combine all the ingredients and pop it in the freezer! Voilà!
This fudge is so decadent and fudge, I’m in love! You need to make it for your next holiday party or all for yourself because chocolate is always the answer right?
Chocolate Freezer Fudge
- 1/4 cup peanut or almond butter
- 1/2 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup cacao powder
- 1 tsp vanilla or peppermint extract (optional)
- pinch of sea salt
- Melt coconut oil and combine with nut butter and maple syrup. Whisk to combine.
- Add cacao powder, vanilla extract and a pinch of sea salt.
- Pour into a small square pan or tupperware lined with parchment paper. Freeze at least 2 hours before enjoying. Keep in the freezer.