Valentine’s day is right around the corner and that means lots of delicious desserts!
These chocolate ganache tarts are so chocolatey and decadent! They’re the ultimate chocoholic dessert. These tarts are also easy to make – all you need is 20 minutes. Make the tart crust, pop it in the oven and whip up the chocolate ganache while it bakes.
Did I mention this chocolate ganache tart filling is only 2 ingredients? All you need are dark chocolate chips and a can of coconut cream. Use dairy-free chocolate if you’d like this chocolate ganache tart to be dairy-free.
I made these for my family (my most truthful taste-testers) and they were in love with them! I’ve got another tart crust waiting in the fridge to be filled on Valentine’s day now. You can also get creative with the toppings. I used fruit but feel free to use coconut chips, edible flowers, nuts and really whatever your heart desires.
I’m so excited to be collaborating with some of my favorite foodie friends for Valentine’s day! You need to check out these desserts – look at how gorgeous they are! Aleyda, Lindsay and Ashley cook up scrumptious, wholesome eats on the daily and they mean business when it comes to dessert!
I want one of each!
Almond Flour Chocolate Cupcakes with Raspberry Coconut Cream – The Dish on Healthy
Aleyda is a fellow Canadian, based in Toronto! We live a few hours away and I’m dying to make a trip over to meet her! She is a mama of two and specializes in gluten and dairy-free cooking. She also makes the most beautiful and delicious breakfast bowls! You need to read her story – the power of food is incredible!
Chocolate Heart Cookies – The Toasted Pinenut
Lindsay is a Cali girl and sweet gem I met on Instagram! She is hilarious, we totally have the same type of humour! If you haven’t seen her Friday Blooper videos on her Instagram, you need to. They’ll brighten any day!
Mini Cupcakes – Nourish Me Mum
Ashley is a fellow Canadian living in Australia! Her food is delicate and delicious! She knows how to take even the simplest dish and make it elegant. I want to gobble up one of these cupcakes!
Chocolate Ganache Tart (makes 1 large tart or 4 mini tarts)
- 1 1/2 cup oat flour
- 2 tbsp cacao powder
- 2 tbsp coconut sugar
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 2 eggs (I have not tested flax eggs)
- 1 tsp vanilla
Chocolate ganache filling:
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips (dairy-free option: use dairy-free chocolate)
- 1 can coconut cream (chilled in the fridge overnight)
- fruit for garnish
- Refrigerate coconut cream: Place can of coconut cream in the fridge overnight. This is an important step to ensure that the coconut solidifies.
- Make crust: Combine oat flour, cacao powder, coconut sugar, eggs and vanilla. Mix to incorporate.
- Bake crust: Press mixture into a round Pyrex pan (or mini tart pans). Place wrapped baking beans in foil and place over the tart. Bake at 350F degrees for 15 minutes. Let cool.
- Make ganache: In a pot over medium-low heat, combine the dark chocolate chips and coconut solids from the can of coconut cream (save the water for a smoothie). Whisk until chocolate has melted.
- Assemble: Pour chocolate ganache mixture into cooled tart. Let set in the fridge minimum 2 hours. Top with fruit and enjoy!