Step aside store-bought granola, this chocolate probiotic granola is a breakfast dream and ready in 30 minutes or less.
Granola is one of my favorite breakfast foods ever and this double chocolate granola is a chocoholic’s dream! It has melted chocolate mixed right into the dry ingredients before baking so it’s suuuuper chocolatey, plus it has an extra boost – Silver fern Ultimate Probiotic.
I’m always skeptical when it comes to taking supplements and I don’t take them daily but probiotics are something I love to include in my lifestyle. Silver Fern’s Ultimate Probiotic is pharmaceutical grade, DNA verified and 100% survive0ability guarantee. Ultimate Probiotic also matches the normal stomach pH and US Pharmacopeia standard of 1.2. It truly is the ultimate probiotic!
There are many benefits to taking probiotics and it is ultimately something that you or your doctor will decide if it’s right for you. To name a few, probiotics improves digestion, supports nutrient absorption, helps you have regular bowel movements and reduces inflammation.
Adding Ultimate Probiotic to this granola is so incredibly easy. Simply pop open the capsules to remove the probiotic powder that’s in them and mix it straight into the raw granola mixture.
As for mixings, feel free to substitute chocolate chips and cashews for your favorite mixings. Some of my favourites mixings for granola are pumpkin seeds, cranberries, almonds, coconut and dried fruit!
You will need:
maple syrup or honey
Chocolate Probiotic Granola
- 5 cups rolled oats
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 cup chocolate, melted
- 1/2 cup coconut oil, melted
- 2 tbsp maple syrup or honey
- 20 capsules Silver Fern Ultimate Probiotic
- 1-2 cups mixings of choice (I added 1 cup of cashews and 1/2 cup of chocolate chips)
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees.
- In a bowl, combine oats and sea salt.
- In a separate bowl, whisk melted chocolate, melted coconut oil and maple syrup.
- Add wet mixture to dry ingredients and mix until everything is incorporated.
- Bake at 350F degrees for 20-30 minutes, stirring halfway.
- Open 20 Silver Ferm Ultimate Probiotic capsules and sprinkle on cooked granola. Add other mixings and enjoy! Store in air-tight glass jars and enjoy!
Thank you Silver Fern for sponsoring this post! I feel so blessed to work with brands I love and that support me. All opinions are always my own.