An easy roasted potato recipe is a must in every kitchen!
Potatoes are one of my favorite side dishes.. Whether it’s a loaded baked potato, fries with honey garlic bbq sauce, breakfast potato hash or roasted potatoes, potatoes are always a winner!
These roasted potatoes feature some of my favorite herbs and spices: rosemary, oregano, smoked paprika and turmeric. They pack in gorgeous colour and lots of flavour!
These easy roasted potatoes would be a perfect match to a whole roasted chicken. But really, what doesn’t pair well with potatoes? Nothing.
Easy Roasted Potatoes
- 5-6 yukon gold potatoes (or potatoes of choice)
- 2 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/2 tsp ground turmeric
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp dried rosemary
- avocado oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- Wash and dry potatoes thoroughly. Chop potatoes and place in a bowl.
- Make seasoning: In a small bowl, combine smoked paprika, turmeric, oregano, rosemary, and salt and pepper.
- Drizzle potatoes with a generous amount of avocado oil and add seasoning. Toss potatoes to incorporate seasoning.
- Place potatoes in a baking dish or baking sheet.
- Bake potatoes at 400F degrees for 25-30 minutes or until cooked. Enjoy!