No need to wait in the drive-through.. these crunch wraps are loaded hexagons of flava and so incredible easy to make at home!
Taco Bell is quite famous for it’s Crunch Wrap but it is so easy for you to recreate at home and it tastes way better! By making crunch wraps at home, you can pack in high quality ingredients and get creative. Whether you want chicken, beef, beans or another type of protein, you can really customize the wrap to your liking!
I love making crunch wraps with beef or my pulled chicken. However, if you want to keep it plant-based, you can definitely sub the meat for black bean dip. As for serving, these wraps are delicious as is but I also enjoy having guacamole on the side for dipping.
You will need:
chicken or beef
honey garlic BBQ sauce
- tortillas of choice
- pulled chicken (or cumin-spiced beef)
- honey garlic BBQ sauce
- romaine lettuce, shredded
- chopped tomatoes
- sharp cheddar cheese, grated (or cheese of choice)
- plain yogurt or sour cream
- Place a tortilla on a flat working surface. Add desired amount of honey garlic BBQ sauce to pulled chicken and mix to incorporate. Add 1-2 tbsp of meat in the middle of tortilla. Alternatively, add beef the tortilla.
- Add shredded lettuce, chopped tomatoes, cheddar cheese and plain yogurt over the meat.
- Fold tortilla inwards by pulling in one edge at a time and continue folding inwards until you have 6 sides – a hexagon. Place on a heated cast iron pan fold-side down to “seal” the edges. Cook for 1-2 minutes per side and enjoy!