These easy 6-ingredient key lime bars are a great way to stay cool in the summer!
I am obsessed with these easy key lime bars! They’re so easy to make for a summer party or get-together and they will definitely wow your friends! I love using canned coconut milk in dessert recipes like my no bake lemon cheesecake and chocolate peanut butter ice cream bars. The result leaves you with a smooth, luscious and super creamy dessert!
Once you start making desserts with coconut milk, you won’t be able to stop – trust me! It’s a great ingredient to use in no-bake desserts! Pro tip: Make sure to refrigerate your canned coconut cream overnight because that is the key to a rich coconut cream consistency!
You will need:
Key Lime Bars
- 2 cups graham crackers crumbs
- 4 tbsp coconut oil, not melted
- 1 cup cashews
- 1 can coconut milk
- zest of 2 limes
- juice of 2 limes
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- Refrigerate canned coconut milk overnight.
- Make crust: In a food processor, add graham cracker crumbs and 4 tbsp of coconut oil. Pulse until a paste forms. Line the bottom of a 9-inch square baking pan with parchment paper and grease the sides. Press graham cracker crust into pan and freeze while you make the filling.
- Make key lime filling: In a food processor, add cashews and pulse until cashew butter consistency is reached. To the cashew butter, add maple syrup, the zest and juice of 2 limes and refrigerated coconut milk (don’t add the coconut water – save that for a smoothie). Blend until smooth.
- Pour key lime filling over the graham cracker crust. Freeze for 3 hours. Slice and enjoy!