I love matcha – I seriously crave matcha lattes!
I’ve been making my matcha waffles for breakfast and now I’m excited to have another matcha recipe to add to the mix!
One of my best friends owns a tea shop and she seriously makes the best matcha lattes in town. Having one of her lattes with these matcha truffles would be a MATCH(a) made in heaven. Get it? (lol)
These matcha truffles are SO easy to make! They’ll be ready in just minutes, using minimal ingredients.
These truffles are made with some of my favorite ingredients that I consider to be kitchen staples. They’re made with
Brown rice syrup
I obviously needed to coat these matcha truffles in chocolate because hello I’m a chocoholic who can never have enough chocolate!
Also, if you note in the picture below, I was clearly sweating over how beautiful these truffles are that the chocolate started melting. Seriously though, I popped that little matcha ball straight into my mouth post-photoshoot.
Matcha Truffles (makes 10)
- 1 cup oat flour
- 2 tsp matcha powder
- 1 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 4 tbsp almond butter/peanut butter (Nut-free version: sunflower seed butter)
- 3-4 tbsp brown rice syrup (or honey)
- 2-3 tbsp unsweetened almond milk
- chocolate (for coating)
- In a bowl, combine all ingredients until well incorporated.
- Roll into balls and coat in melted chocolate. Enjoy immediately or refrigerate for up to 1 week.