These no bake strawberry coconut protein bars are perfect for a quick post-workout snack!
I don’t know about you, but after a workout I need food STAT! Especially after a run, I need food right away because the hanger gets real..
These strawberry coconut protein bars are chewy, fruity and packed with protein! They’re also extremely easy to make since they require only 7 ingredients and no baking whatsoever.
I have these strawberry coconut protein bars are on rotation along with my chocolate peanut butter protein bars. These homemade protein bars give you just the right amount of fuel to hold you over until you eat a full meal after a workout, since it’s best to eat within 30 minutes of working out. I love bringing them in a tupperware in my gym bag or even in my purse as a quick snack when doing errands.
You will need:
your favorite protein powder
strawberries & coconut
No-bake Strawberry Coconut Protein Bars (makes 6)
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup protein powder of choice
- 5 tbsp almond butter (or peanut butter)
- 2 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/4 cup freeze-dried strawberries, crushed
- 2 tbsp unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1-2 tbsp almond milk (optional)
- In a bowl, combine almond flour and protein powder.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together almond butter, melted coconut oil and maple syrup. Pro-tip: if mixture is too thick, melt using the double-boiler method.
- Add dry ingredients to the wet mixture and mix until a batter forms. (optional: add 1-2 tbsp almond milk if you need more moisture.)
- Add crushed freeze dried strawberries and shredded coconut.
- Press into a loaf pan lined with parchment paper. Refrigerate 1 hour, then slice and enjoy!