Roasted vegetables are my jam!
Roasting is such a simple way to cook vegetables and then create loads of versatile dishes with them! You can enjoy them in a salad, as a side dish with a protein, mixed in with a grain, with an egg on top as a hash… The possibilities are endlesss!
Today, I’m sharing my pesto roasted veggies. Guys, pesto and veggies are A MATCH MADE IN HEAVEN! You don’t have to worry about spicing them up so much, other than a little salt, since the pesto will be there dressing afterwards.
This recipe serves 4 if you’re enjoying them as a side dish. However, it only lasts me 2 meals since I love VEG!
Pesto Roasted Vegetables:
- 1 red onion, diced
- 2 sweet potatoes, diced
- 2 yukon gold potatoes, diced
- 3 carrots, diced
- oil and salt for roasting
- 2-4 tbsp pesto (get my kale pesto recipe here)
1. Wash, dry and dice all the vegetables. It’s important to get them all the same size so they could at the same speed.
2. Place diced vegetables on a large pan lined with parchment paper. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with sea salt. Mix with your hands to get everything coated.
3. Roast at 375F degrees for 15-25 minutes, or until tender when pierced with a fork.
4. Place vegetables in a bowl and coat with desired amount of pesto. Enjoy!