Pumpkin caramel protein oatmeal. Yes, you read that right! Yes, it tastes like fall heaven in my mouth! Pumpkin isn’t just trendy -it’s good for you, packing in beta-carotene just like carrots.
However, this isn’t your average pumpkin oatmeal. It’s pumpkin caramel latte protein oatmeal. I am using Superbody Breakthrough’ Wake Shake caramel latte protein powder and let me tell you, IT IS LIFE CHANGING! It truly lives up to its label – the smell and taste are caramel-y deliciousness. Wake Shake is grass-fed collagen based. It is soy-free, whey-free and made with no artificial ingredients. Their flavours include chocolate, vanilla, cinnamon bun and of course, caramel latte. You can shop WakeShake here and get 10% off with code “NP10”
Pumpkin Caramel Protein Oatmeal (serves 1)
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 cup milk of choice
- 1 tbsp pumpkin puree
- 1-2 tbsp maple syrup or honey
- 1 scoop Caramel Latte Wake Shake
- toppings: pumpkin seeds (also called pepitas), chocolate
- In a saucepan over medium high heat, pour in the oats, pumpkin pie spice, milk, pumpkin puree, honey and caramel Wake Shake. Stir and bring to a boil.
- Simmer, stirring occasionally for 7-10 minutes. Enjoy!
- Overnight oats option: Place all ingredients in a jar. Seal and refrigerate overnight. Enjoy the next morning cold or warmed up with your favorite toppings.