When you need a quick snack, breakfast or dessert, these pumpkin granola bars are here to save the day!
These pumpkin granola bars are quick to make since they require no baking! All you need to do is a little mixing and then pressing the granola bar batter into a pan. These bars incorporate some of my staple pantry ingredients that I use weekly if not daily, including rolled oats, peanut butter, honey and of course chocolate. No day is ever complete with a little chocolate.
You will need:
pumpkin pie spice
Pumpkin Granola Bars (makes 12 bars)
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup pumpkin purée
- 2 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 4 tbsp chia seeds
- 1/2-1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 cup chocolate, melted
- In a bowl, mix together peanut butter, honey, pumpkin purée and coconut oil until combined.
- Add rolled oats, chia seeds and pumpkin pie spice and mix until all ingredients are incorporated.
- Press into a 9-inch square baking pan lined with parchment paper and refrigerate for 1 hours.
- Slice into bars and drizzle with melted dark chocolate. Keep refrigerated. Can be stored in the freezer. Enjoy!