Hello decadent, chocolate-covered pumpkin truffles!
Another day, another dessert. Are you even surprised? Dessert might as well be my middle name at this point. I have been in love with these pumpkin truffles the past two weeks! Not only are they so festive for the pumpkin spice season but they’re so incredibly easy to make. You only need 5 simple ingredients plus melted chocolate for coating. My personal favorite is dark chocolate but feel free to use whatever chocolate you prefer.
These pumpkin truffles are chewy and no bake! My favorite thing about no bake treats is that I can get them from the mixing bowl to my mouth in record time. These truffle are perfect for those days when you want a little sweet STAT, which let’s be honest, is practically every day for me. I believe in a little dessert every day. Life is too short not to eat dessert, especially when chocolate is involved.
You will need:
pumpkin pie spice
Pumpkin Truffles (makes 12 truffles)
- 1/2 cup pumpkin purée
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup + 2 tbsp honey
- 1 cup oat flour
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- melted chocolate for coating
- toppings: Maldon sea salt, crushed pumpkin seeds (optional)
- In a bowl, combine pumpkin purée, peanut butter and honey. Mix to combine. (Pro-tip: make sure that peanut butter is creamy, not thick and hard. To soften peanut butter, heat on stovetop or blend in the food processor).
- Add pumpkin pie spice and oat flour and mix until a batter consistency is reached.
- Roll into truffles and refrigerate for 10 minutes.
- Roll truffles in melted chocolate and sprinkle with desired toppings. Keep refrigerated. Enjoy!