I have been obsessed with these raw chocolate chia cookies for months! Guys, they are SO GOOD! I would say that these chia cookies are basically chia pudding in cookie form and they are totally breakfast-worthy!
I’m all about quick grab-n-go breakfasts and snacks! Whether you’re busy because of work, school or life in general, we could always use some extra healthy snacks on hand. Having these snacks ready to go will avoid us making poor choices when we’re hungry and need some food in us stat.
I always love bringing snacks with me in the car no matter where I’m going. Pop these chia cookies in a tupperware and you’re set!
Raw Chocolate Chia Cookies (makes 8 small cookies or 4 big cookies)
- 1/2 cup oat flour
- 6 tbsp chia seeds
- 3 tbsp cacao powder
- 6 tbsp nut butter of choice
- 2 tbsp honey
- sprinkle of sea salt
- optional: vanilla extract or peppermint extract for the holidays
- In a bowl, combine the oat flour, chia seeds, cacao powder and sea salt. Mix well
- In a separate bowl, combine the pecan butter and honey.
- Add the pecan butter/honey mixture to the dry ingredients and mix until it becomes a thick cookie batter. Form cookies. Enjoy them right away or refrigerate until ready to eat!