Spring has sprung and this bright strawberry coconut granola is here to get you excited for summer!
Granola is one of my essential pantry staples. I love to have it on hand to enjoy as a quick breakfast, snack or dessert. Yogurt and granola is my go-to when I want a little something sweet with some protein, from the yogurt.
This granola is super easy to make and requires minimal ingredients! This granola is also EXTRA clustery! I really suggest using brown rice syrup to get the big clusters. The brown rice syrup is soooo incredibly thick and really works like magic in this granola.
You will need:
brown rice syrup
Strawberry Coconut Granola
- 5 cups rolled oats
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 cup brown rice syrup (honey or maple syrup works too)
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1/3 cup coconut sugar
- coconut extract
- mixings: 2 cups coconut chips & 1 cup freeze-dried strawberries
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees.
- In a bowl, combine oats and sea salt.
- In a separate bowl, mix brown rice syrup, coconut oil, coconut sugar and coconut extract.
- Add wet mixture to dry ingredients and mix until everything is incorporated.
- Bake at 350F degrees for 20-30 minutes, stirring halfway. Let cool and add coconut chips and freeze-dried strawberries. Store in air-tight glass jars and enjoy!