This vegetarian appetizer is loaded with flavour from the juicy blistered cherry tomatoes, herby pesto and creamy goat cheese. It’s a vegetarian umami heaven!
This 4-ingredient appetizer is ready in 20 minutes or less and is a great gluten-free option for those with an intolerance.
You will need:
Sweet Potato Crostini with pesto and cherry tomatoes
- 2 sweet potatoes
- pesto (try these: kale pesto or microgreen pesto)
- 1 box cherry tomatoes
- goat cheese
- Using a mandolin, slice sweet potatoes into 3 or 4 mm inch thick medallions.
- Grill sweet potato medallions on a greased cast iron pan (or bake them).
- Blister cherry tomatoes by heating them in a pan with a little olive oil.
- Make crostini: Top sweet potato medallions with pesto, blistered cherry tomatoes and crumbled goat cheese.