These zucchini tots are a cute little vegetarian appetizer for entertaining!
I love finding ways to sneak in extra vegetables for picky eaters. These zucchini tots add some extra greens to your day plus they’re easy to make!
You will need:
salt and pepper
Zucchini Tots (makes 20)
- 2 cups grated zucchini
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 4 tbsp onion, diced
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees.
- Grate zucchini and place in a kitchen towel. Squeeze out as much liquid as possible.
- In a bowl, combine grated zucchini, eggs, breadcrumbs, cheddar cheese, onion, salt and pepper. Mix to combine all ingredients.
- Scoop into tots on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet and flatten.
- Bake at 350F degrees for 15-20 minutes, flipping halfway. Enjoy!